As the National Sporting Organisation, Tenpin Bowling Australia Ltd has a pivotal role in the management and development of the sport across the country. For tenpin bowling to continue to be a recognised sport in this country, membership is vital – to maintain, operate and grow an effective National Sporting Organisation.
Your membership ensures we can continue to develop and grow the sport nationally and provide pathways for bowlers at all levels to compete and enjoy the benefits of participation.
Tenpin Bowling Australia Ltd is continually striving to deliver improved levels of performance and provide members with valuable membership benefits. At just under 60 cents per week, TBA membership represents one of the most cost effective sport registrations in Australia.
What you get with League Membership
• Your TBA Membership Card, with a lifetime membership number associated with continuous membership.
• Discounted practice-game rates for members at all TBA registered bowling centres. *Conditions apply
• A bi-monthly newsletter from Tenpin Bowling Australia Ltd, distributed by email and available on the TBA website.
• Award recognition – including header badge and award bars, recognition of high performance awards such as 300 Games (free plaque once per lifetime), along with subsequent 300 Game plaques, watches and rings (all available for purchase).
• A comprehensive accident and injury insurance scheme for all TBA members.
• Access to Accor’s “Away On Business” Plan which provides up to a 10% discount on the best unrestricted rate of the day for all TBA members.
• Europcar’s fixed discounted Car, Commercial vehicle and Truck rates with lower damage liability fees 365 days of the year for personal and business usage Australia wide.
Gosford City Bowl Additional Benefits
In addition to the benefits above, Gosford City Bowl will also give all Tenpin Bowling Australia members 10% off at the ProShop and all practice games for only $5.